Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Skinny, Plastic B's

I apologize for the blogging delay as we've had a baby :D

I have to admit that if ever there was a time to go back to eating convenient crap, this would be the time but nope... I'm in it to win it... well, actually "lose"... weight, points of the blood pressure, indigestion. I want to lose all sorts of bad stuff so I have maintained juicing and eating fruits and veggie's and in the last couple of days have incorporated some grains.

Eating vegan is not very convenient when you're in a time crunch but I'm starting to get a little more familiar with what is available and where so if we're out and about and I don't have enough stuff packed to nibble on, I can pick something up in a pinch.

Shopping for organic items and trying to familiarize myself with other vegan foods has been challenging and not just looking for the food items but dealing with the people. Orange County can be a bit frustrating when trying to do something good for yourself. The skinny, plastic bitches that shop in the stores give nasty, judgmental looks like, "what the hell is she doing here?" They want everyone that is unhealthy to be healthy but they don't want to see the process of getting there, just the finished product. They actually may not even want them to get healthy at all, then there would be more competition. lol. It's like fat people going to the gym... you're supposed to work out but not with the 'pretty' people.
Well, screw them. I'm nice and funny and they are miserable people that have dark souls. I'll bitch slap them with happiness. haha

So, as for the baby and the toddler... I was really hoping for more energy provided by nutritious eating but honestly, I'M EXHAUSTED!!
I personally don't think I have been consuming enough calories and that's causing a weight loss plateau and lack of energy. I'm going to make more of an effort to eat more frequently and of course, drink coffee and perhaps more importantly--- nap! lol

Alright... off to snuggle with one of the tiny people in the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment