Friday, September 30, 2011

Last Day

Okay, so yesterday was the last day of the 15 day reboot and like I had predicted, I was unable to blog. You know... having a baby and all :D

It was an amazing, long and emotional day as most births are but well worth all the anxiety. I wish I had prepared a little better in the food department because I got to the part of starving where you feel like your insides are trying to stab through your flesh so they can get out and find themselves something to eat! Throughout the many hours of the day I had one juice, 2 apples, a banana and a snack baggie of celery and carrots. Not enough!

When I got home last night I gulped down some juice and went to bed before it even had a chance to get passed my esophagus. I pee'd many times during the very short night. lol

Today marks the beginning of a new phase and honestly, I just don't know what the phase will be. I will be incorporating some whole grains and will continue along the vegan path. I really am enjoying it and there's actually more options than I ever would have known prior to beginning this lifestyle.

Anywhoooo.... I'm off again to snuggle the newest addition and I'm guessing that I will miss tonight's blog as well but will get the update posted as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment