Wednesday, September 28, 2011

14

Oh it's late.
Today has been a long day of cleaning and preparing the house one final time before the newest addition to the family arrives.
Times like this I would normally allow myself to go for whatever is easy as far as meals go but I was strong and maintained my 14th day well.

Had juices for breakfast and lunch and we went out to dinner (the last time that will happen for awhile) and I had a roasted artichoke. Not much of a meal but it suppressed the hunger and then I ate a bit more when we got home.

I'm at some-what of a plateau with the weight loss but I'm guessing part of that is the fact I was so hungry during the 5 day juicing only phase and wasn't getting enough calories. I'm sure the plateau will take another dip soon.

Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of the reboot and I have to admit, I'm looking forward to less rigidity. I like the structure and not having to guess at what to have since choices are fairly limited but I really need a bit more variety; some whole grains here and there. Not looking to change things up much more than that but it will be nice to mix some brown rice in with my salad saute's or have a piece of toast once in awhile.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy cool. Crazy and cool. Baby Madison will arrive and that will definitely be cool. The crazy part will be coordinating everything. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly.

I'm going to do my best to blog tomorrow but I'm just not too sure if it's going to happen. If it doesn't, it's because I'm at the hospital holding a new bundle of joy :D

night night

No comments:

Post a Comment