Saturday, September 24, 2011

Phase 2 comes to an end :)

Oh boy! Did this day suck of what?
Yeah, kinda.
I suppose it could've been worse but really, I'm so glad to see the end of phase 2. I honestly didn't think I would make it through this. When I woke up this morning I was totally going to say screw it and eat a salad for breakfast.

After 1o minutes of irrational thinking, I sat down with a cup of coffee and found the will to make it through the morning, then the afternoon and the evening. It's been a tough process today but I made it.
I bitched the entire way through so it wasn't pretty and I'm sure that even if I wanted to try 5 days of juicing again, I wouldn't be allowed to :P
There's a strong possibility that I will do 3 days at a time but can't see myself signing up for 5.

Ok, so the countdown is on for midnight to get here so I can eat something crunchy. lol... you think I'm kidding don't you? ;)

Physically I have been tired today, my muscles are a little sore and yes, I've been cranky. I'm guessing it's due to hunger so it'll be nice when chewing food is part of the program again. On the upside, I've lost 11 pounds in 10 days and have had Tums only once :D yayyy!


No comments:

Post a Comment