Thursday, September 22, 2011

My teeth need exercise

Day 3 needs to end.
Day 4 needs to come so it can end.
Day 5 needs to get here so it can go as well!!
What I wouldn't give to eat some celery or a carrot... anything crunchy at all!

I was worried that my teeth would get lazy and they are itching for some work. In class tonight I was repeatedly reminded of how awesome chewing is by listening to classmates munch on corn nuts, cheetos, and sunflower seeds. The constant crunching nearly sent me over the edge but I took a breath and a big swig of some Naked Juice. That's what I'm surviving on today since the juicer is broken and the new one doesn't arrive until tomorrow. Problem with these juices is that they are all so sweet. Here I am totally loving the taste of spinach juice and now I am being tortured with an invasion of sweetness.

And... I had to take a Tums! AAAggh! All these days without them and I go and get heartburn. Such a bummer but at least it was just 1. Much better than the 4 at a time, several times a day. Anyway, I'm guessing it's due to the pineapple juice that are included in the drink. I'll be very happy to get my new juicer so I can continue to create my own concoctions again.

Speaking of concoctions... I did my best to blend drinks in the blender and ugh, not successful. The fruit puree's are fine enough but like I said, I'm done with the sweet factor. Unfortunately, vegetable puree is not nearly as tasty as fruit. I love me some spinach but not in the form of a slurpee :P

Alright... enough whining. Only 15 more minutes til this day is over. If I go to sleep now, tomorrow will come faster. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment