Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 13

Such a lucky number ;)

Good thing I'm not too superstitious because today was busy and I had not prepared well enough for a long day away from the house.
A salad and a gazillion carrots later, we made it home and I whipped up a nice salad saute. Very tasty and oh so nutritious.

Today is my honey's birthday and she had to spend much of the day filling out pre-op papers and giving blood. Poor thing. You'd think I would have felt sorry enough to make her a cake... umm, I'm not that strong yet, especially on a 'not enough food day'. Sunday we will celebrate. I will make her cupcakes or beg someone else to do it!
Happy birthday! I hope that having a boring 40th doesn't mean that we're now boring. lol
I guess it wasn't too boring... nearly had a baby :P

So, only 2 more days in the 15 day reboot then it's up to me how I want to continue and I'm thinking hard about what will work best for me.
I like the idea of being vegan and it obviously works well with my tummy so looks like a plant based diet will continue. The part I'm trying to map out most is where the juicing will fit in on a regular basis.
I've come up with a plan of at least 1 juice a day to replace a meal and 1 full day of juicing, once a week. I'm still working out the kinks with that because I need something that I can be consistent with and yet, not totally go out of my element and make things inconvenient for the rest of the family. I'm open to suggestions if any of ya have ideas.

Ok, until tomorrow... night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment