Sunday, September 25, 2011

Phase 3 woohoo!

Such a wonderful day!

Funny how I was totally trippin about not being able to chew anything and when I woke up this morning I made juice for breakfast. lol
Lunch was a bit crunchy with a veggie stir fry and snacks throughout the day included celery and carrot sticks. Yummm!
Dinner is the best of all... large green salad with a ton of crunchy stuff and vegan butternut squash soup. Oh my goodness, the house smells so good!
So, after 5 days of drinking juice, today has been such a blessing. My teeth are very grateful to be in use again :P

In terms of attitude; today has been a major improvement. I haven't been completely famished all day. There have been hungry times but carrots and celery at my disposal have helped.

I think that today has been so nice because I knew I would get to cook. I've actually missed cooking up something tasty for myself. Now I get to make everyone else in the house jealous instead of vice versa. lol

Ok, off to eat my soup. Yes, it's a late dinner night for me but I'm sure it will be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment