Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Phase 2, Day 2.... 22 :)

Today I woke up with a great amount of energy and ambition. There continues to be a huge list of things to do before the baby gets here and then the list repeats itself after a week or so. Definitely a good time to have extra energy!

So, day 2 of phase 2 has been a success. A little side note, 22 is my favorite number so you know, 2,2 is a good day for success. Yeah, I know I'm a dork :P

My first drink this morning was soooo awful I was gagging and had to start over. Ugh. What a waste of time and vegetables but I'll know better now. Since that horrible mistake, all the others have been tasty and I haven't been chasing the hunger away like yesterday.

A munchkin size catastrophe happened this evening when I turned my back in the kitchen and 2 year old hands grabbed the handle of the juicer and it went clanging to the floor :0
Yes, the juicer is broken but neither the munchkin or I have broken toes. It was the craziest and slowest 10 seconds.
Until the new one gets here, there will be a lot of improvising trying to juice drinks in the blender. lol. I'll let you know how that works out ;)

In other news... I lost another 3 pounds. Total is now at 9. Seems like a good start. I'm not doing this solely for weight loss but that's obviously cool. We keep watching documentaries on plant based diets and I'm sold. There are numerous health benefits. Living without Tums is by far the greatest achievement I've experienced so far. Ok, I'll quit with the Tums but I just don't think you understand how awesome it is.

Ok, that's about all I've got to say tonight. I'm a bit distracted with tv premieres this week so I've gotta get back to watching :P

To all my "fans"... Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment